Get Into Greece!
The Get Into programme is designed specifically for young people between the ages of 18 and 30, to provide them with the necessary training and work experience they need to find a job.
How does it work?
The programme directly links training with real market needs. In collaboration with large companies in Greece that have available job openings, Get Into provides training from qualified professionals and VET trainers that will help participants develop the necessary soft and hard skills that employers seek, today.
In the last year alone, more than 6,000 young people have secured jobs across the UK through the Get into courses, while 98% of participants that have completed the programme feel better equipped and more self-confident.
Why is it successful?Get Into:
- Targets skills shortages in specific employment sectors
- Involves employers in the development and delivery of the programme
- Provides young people with the skills and experience needed to move into a specific sector and secure sustainable jobs
- Fosters relationships between employers and training providers
- Helps change young lives by giving them the first foot on the employment ladder
- Makes a difference to the local community by providing support, training and job opportunities
Who implements it?
In Greece, the project is implemented by Prince's Trust International, the Bodossaki Foundation and S.E. knowl for Education and Lifelong Learning, with the collaboration of large companies in Greece, from many different sectors.
Programme's 1st cycle
In Greece, the implementation of the innovative Get Into programme starts with Vodafone Greece, focusing on Sales and offering all praticipants courses on hard skills and the unique opportunity for on-the-job training.
Getting started with Vodafone
Are you 18-30, interested in acquiring knowledge and work experience in the Sales sector?
The Get Into programme, in collaboration with Vodafone Greece, offers young women and men free training in the soft and hard skills that a successful salesperson must have.
- Receive FREE training focusing on practical skills required for specific sector jobs
- Spend time training on the job and gain work experience with an employer
- Improve your teamwork and communication skills, while building your confidence
- Develop your interview skills and build a CV
All participants will:
- Be considered by Vodafone for specific job openings
- Receive up to six months’ support form S.E. knowl for further education or training opportunities
Interested?All you need to have is:
- An enthusiasm for Sales and passion for communicating with Vodafone’s customers
- An interest in the internet, apps, social media and smartphones
- Knowledge of English
- Minimum of high school education
Apply now and get experience with Get Into.
New programmes will be announced shortly.
Vodafone Greece is a member of Vodafone Group Plc, one of the world’s leaders in telecommunications, with a strong presence in the country’s mobile, fixed and internet market. Since 1992, Vodafone has been driving the market forward and contributing to innovation, having invested more than 1.5 billion euro in the last seven years. Vodafone offers total communications solutions that reliably support the daily needs of consumers and businesses through innovative products, comprehensive services and excellent support. Also, as a responsible corporate citizen, Vodafone Greece responds to current challenges and remains committed to the principles of Sustainable Development.
Vodafone Greece owns one of the largest private fiber-optics networks in Greece and continues to enhance its fixed telephony and Internet services with new possibilities that empower customers. In addition, Vodafone constantly expands its mobile network with extensive 3G and 4G coverage and 4G+ services, offering high speed, quality and reliability, combined with HD Voice technology for crystal clear sound.
Vodafone is recognised as an experienced and innovative partner that addresses current communication needs with high-quality and innovative solutions and excellent customer services. Vodafone shops offer the best retail experience through a growing network around Greece. A unique reference point for anyone wishing to get a first look into the latest 4G smartphones, tablets and accessories, the Vodafone Internet Team helps customers get familiar with mobile internet and its latest applications.